Print Previous Next

Tell me sth about your hometown

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

Jump to
楼主
Post on 2009-6-18 16:13:01 |View author's posts only |View in ascending order
Tell me sth about your hometown, just about anything you like, scenery, food, people, places of interest, history, anything in your hometown or the town/city you live in you wanna share with us.
I think, by introducing sth about our hometown, our knowledge could be enriched in a fun way.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

30#
Post on 2010-2-16 14:59:46 |View author's posts only
Beijing is a nice city, which produce people with busy schedule as well as convenient living conditions. Residents here have an enriched daily life, full of entertainment, challenge and opportunity. People here enjoy the advantageous while they deal with the pressure from being lived in Beijing.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

VIP Member

29#
Post on 2010-2-14 16:34:03 |View author's posts only
my hometown is located at the bank of mekong river,it is an international river,in part of China,it is called lan cang jiang river,my home town was in changdu,which was small,and its tibetan mean is some place where two rivers come together,numerous mountains around it,althought is was small,it has sorts of commericial and adminstrative departments,because from changdu to chengdu,captal of SC via sichuan-tibet road,changdu became more prosperity,and active.date back to tang dynasty,Changdu is main transportation station of chama ancient pathway,it became a large fortified position and mastered trade actives among sichuan,yunan and guizhou province.with establishing proposal of sichuan-tibet railway,i think,our area will be better on economic and tourism,and also have predominace of miltary strategy。

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

28#
Post on 2009-6-24 09:44:00 |View author's posts only
Janice: HoHo~~I seem to have set myself up for that.
You won't change your mind only this once for the student you love best

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

27#
Post on 2009-6-24 09:38:06 |View author's posts only
danielrayslee: But for me, just once, don't be lazy this time.
HoHo~~I seem to have set myself up for that.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

26#
Post on 2009-6-24 09:05:41 |View author's posts only
Janice: I'm always a lazy girl~~~
But for me, just once, don't be lazy this time.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

25#
Post on 2009-6-24 09:00:50 |View author's posts only
danielrayslee: My beloved teacher, we can always get the information from the net, which in turn can be stuffed into our heads. But we still need human communication
I'm always a lazy girl~~~

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

24#
Post on 2009-6-24 08:54:45 |View author's posts only
Janice: No offense.But I do think that maybe we can get more knowledge about cities,celebrities and cultures,whatever, in Wikipedia , baike,etc.hehe~
My beloved teacher, we can always get the information from the net, which in turn can be stuffed into our heads. But we still need human communication, we talk with our thoughts, our hometowns imprint within our minds a special kind of gift, then it's easy to imagine when we talk about the place where we had been raised up with a kinda emotion, a kinda passion, some kinda love, all these cannot be found on the net.
You don't wanna tell me anything about your hometown yourself

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

23#
Post on 2009-6-23 16:15:44 |View author's posts only
No offense.But I do think that maybe we can get more knowledge about cities,celebrities and cultures,whatever, in Wikipedia , baike,etc.hehe~

Use Magic Report

22#
Invalid floor, The post has beeb removed.
123Next
Return Post New Thread

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-29 22:12