DioEnglish.com

Lost Password?
 Register
Search
Author: Fionahere
Print Previous Next

what do you usually do when you feel bored and depressed?

[Copy Link]

Threads

Friends

11#
Post on 2009-6-11 20:29:03 |View author's posts only
muyiowen: I will do some sports for example playing football
That's good. i like this one.  you will have a totally different state of mood after your sweating  and  fighting in the pitch~~~ but how about girls? for  football is not the popular games among them.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

12#
Post on 2009-6-11 20:43:27 |View author's posts only
Carry: Play basketball~~Kobe is so cool
a good choice. i like this one, too. sports can ease our pressures and let us forget those troublesome everyday routines. i bet you will feel energetic and spirited after it and then it's not a problem to face whatever in front of you. but the same question--- girls are not that into basketball like boys. do you have any good suggestions for them or for us huh~~~

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

13#
Post on 2009-6-11 23:45:58 |View author's posts only
When i feel bored i'll surf online or hang out with friends.
I think one of the efficient ways for girls who are upset is to cry. No matter loud or silent, releasing your stress is the purpose. Technically, it is good to our health when we cry for stress.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

14#
Post on 2009-6-12 06:42:49 |View author's posts only
cappuccino: When i feel bored i'll surf online or hang out with friends.
I think one of the efficient ways for girls who are upset is to cry. No matter loud or si
you are right. if you just suppress your feelings and indulge you in it, in the end it will result in something terrible. by crying it out, we will eventually gain the courage face whatever causes it and find a way out~~~ thanks for you opinions

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

15#
Post on 2009-6-12 09:42:57 |View author's posts only
Fionahere: That's good. i like this one.  you will have a totally different state of mood after your sweating  and  fighting in the pitch~~~ but how about girls?
Yeah, you are right, in my opinion, when you get depressed, don't stay alone. For boys we can go to sport or play web games with good friends, for your girls you can make a call to your best freinds to tell them why you feel bad or go shopping with someone.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

16#
Post on 2009-6-12 12:32:57 |View author's posts only
muyiowen: Yeah, you are right, in my opinion, when you get depressed, don't stay alone. For boys we can go to sport or play web games with good friends, for you
thanks. you suggestions for girls are just the same as what we really  do huh~~~but i prefer you guys' way of release your pressure and depressions~~~

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

17#
Post on 2009-6-12 12:42:47 |View author's posts only
Sophia_kk: go shopping if have money; listen to music if alone;  talk to friends if not alone;  reading if books on hands;  sleeping if tired;  eating good food
good idear.you are so cute.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

18#
Post on 2009-6-12 12:53:27 |View author's posts only
Fionahere: you are right. if you just suppress your feelings and indulge you in it, in the end it will result in something terrible. by crying it out, we will ev
just share my experiences. haha
Nice topic!

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

19#
Post on 2009-6-12 12:54:43 |View author's posts only
I'd like to listen music,this is the best way for me.and even sometimes i will invite couple friends to KTV,sing the bored things out,then you will feel more better after singing out.

Use Magic Report

Threads

Friends

20#
Post on 2009-6-12 12:57:06 |View author's posts only
cappuccino: just share my experiences. haha
Nice topic!
thanks~~

Use Magic Report

每周一篇英文日志,坚持一年,你的英语能力将发生质的飞跃!

DioEnglish.com --- A Nice Place to Practice English and Make New Friends!

English Writing, English Blog, English Diary, 英语角, 英语写作, 英文写作, 英语交流, 英语日记, 英语周记, 英文日记, 英语学习, 英语写作网, 英语作文大全

Website Rules|Contact Us|茶文化|英文博客网 ( 京ICP备06064874号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 11:27