四川地震英语作文 网友选出经典句型排行
2008, we, Chinese people, really have suffered a lot, from snowstorm to Tibet Riot, from Torch Relay Event to Wenchuan Earthquake, however, we have not been defeated, instead, we've become more united and show great resolution to overcome all kinds of challenges to make our country more thriving and prosperous.
2008年,我们中国人民真的承受了太多:从雪灾到西藏暴乱,从火炬事件到汶川地震,可我们从没倒下,而是变得更团结,坚信能经受住一切挑战,使我们的祖国更繁荣昌盛。
This year, we, Chinese people, really have suffered a lot, from snowstorm to Tibet Riot, from Torch Relay Event to Wenchuan Earthquake, however, we have not been defeated, instead, we've become more united and show great resolution to overcome all kinds of challenges to make our country more thriving and prosperous.
今年,我们中国人民真的承受了太多:从雪灾到西藏暴乱,从火炬事件到汶川地震,可我们从没倒下,而是变得更团结,坚信能经受住一切挑战,使我们的祖国更繁荣昌盛。
Rescuers were frantically searching for more survivors.
救援小组竭尽所能地寻找生还者。
2008-05-215.12四川汶川地震一年祭 让我们一同悼念祈福
This earthquake startled all over the world .
这次地震震惊全世界。
──May all the victims rest in peace! Don't be afraid. We'll light the candle to bright your way to heaven, where there will be no more darkness, sorrow, pain and tears. Farewell, my dear compatriots... ──May all the survivors walk out of this tragedy stonger. Remember, you're all not alone. We're always behind you. We are family! ──We are Chinese! We can overcome whatever disaster with our great national unity! Go, Sichuan! Go China! We will be with you forever.
──愿逝者安息! 不要害怕。我们会帮你点亮蜡烛来照亮去天堂的路,在那里不再有黑灯黑暗,不再有悲痛,不再有痛苦,不再有眼泪。一路走好,我亲爱的同胞。。。 ──愿幸存者坚强地从这悲剧恢复过来! 记得,你们不会是孤单的。我们会一直支持你们。我们是一家人! ──我们都是中国人。只要我们团结,我们能够征服任何灾难! 加油,四川!加油!中国!我们永远与你同在。
There is no love in disaster, but we have love in humans heart.
灾难无情,人有情。
Millions of people gave freely in response to the famine appeal.
千百万人响应救灾呼吁而慷慨解囊.
That city was razed to the ground by an earthquake.
那座城市被地震夷为平地。
I feel very sad to heard about earthquake what has happened in Sichuan province of China!
听到四川发生地震我感到很难过!
This earthquake give us very strong convulsion,let us feel that the life is so chickenshit and valued.Natural affection and good-fellowship is so costful,reputation and benefit is so low-down . I wish every friends safe.
这次地震给我们带来很大的震撼.让我们感觉到:生命如此渺小,亲情和友情的珍贵,名和利的卑微.祝愿每个朋友平安!
Did you experience an earthquake?
你经历过地震吗?
The earthquake stopped all the clocks.
地震使所有的钟都停了。
I have been so impressed by the people and the manner in which they have handled it.
我为广大人民和他们的举动深深感动了。
As long as there is even a little hope, we will redouble our efforts100times and will never relax our efforts.
只要有一点希望,我们都会尽百倍的努力,绝不放弃。
来源:月影下的孤单 添加时间:2008-05-17 收藏 举报
We had a weak earthquake yesterday.
我们昨天有一轻微的地震。
Our firm bestowed many beneficences.
我们公司捐赠了许多救济品.
China recently has witnessed a series of disasters such as a heavy sownfall at the beginning of Chinese New Year, a sabatage of Olymplic Game Relaying by Tibetan separists, and a unprecedentally devastating natural calamity in Sichuan province.After a 8.0 magnitude earquake rocked in wenchuan county of Sichuan province on the very day that is on May 12th, hunderds of people died and got injured in that severe disaster.Also countless after shocks happened again every now and then.. It must be pointed out that we Chinese become only too strong to face up to the difficulties ahead of them! I’m so proud to be a Chinese!
最近,中国经历了一系列的灾难,比如说在新年之际,就遭受了严重的雪灾,藏独分子对奥运火炬传递的蓄意破坏以及四川发生的史无前例的巨大的自然灾害。就在5月12日那天,四川发生了8级地震,数以万计的人在那次灾难中遇险或是严重受伤。此后无数的余震不时地发生。必须指出的是,我们中国人很坚强,能勇敢地面对前方的困难。我作为一个中国人真的很自豪!
Roads in the mountainous area have been badly damaged by earthquake and landslides .
山区里的路已经被地震和山崩严重破坏
Blood is thicker than water. Our veins are bounded .
血浓于水,血脉相连。
This is awful.I did not think the earthquake would have taken so many lives!
太恐怖了,我简直不敢相信这场大地震夺去了那么多人的生命!
The Chinese people will never give in to the disaster.
中华民族从不会向灾难屈服。
I sincerely hope that the people in the disaster area will soon overcome difficulties.
我衷心地希望灾区人民能早日度过难关.
Let us stay together to overcome this strong earthquake.
让我们携手共进,一起度过这个难关.
Our hearts are with the citizens of China touched by this tragedy.
情系灾民。
We re collecting for victims of the earthquake-stricken area, please give generously.
我们在为地震灾区的灾民募捐,请慷慨捐助。
China's Prime Minister Wen Jiabao has flown to the epicentre to see relief work ,having met survivors elsewhere .
国家总理温家宝已经飞往灾区指挥救援工作并看望生还者。
Sodiers have began to reach the isolated epicentre by helicopter
士兵被空投到隔绝的震中地区
The earthquake made everybody jump.
突如其来的地震让每个人都吓了一跳。
The confirmed national death toll reached 12,300 by 2 am Wednesday.
在周三确认凌晨2点已经确认的死亡人数上升至12,3000。
This earthquake that has claimed thousands of lives in Sichuan.
这次四川地震造成成千上万人死亡。
Meteorologists are forecasting a small break in the bad weather that has hampered aid efforts .
气象学家预测坏天气将对救援工作产生妨碍
本文地址:http://www.dioenglish.com/writing/samples/100617.html