风之花 希望长着翅膀 新东方英语美文 中英双语
阅读 : 次
Windflowers
风之花
Windflowers,
风之花
Windflowers,
风之花
My father told me not to go near them.
我的父亲曾告诉我不要靠近她们
He said feared them always.
他一直都心怀畏惧
And he told me that they carried him away.
说她们使他失去理智
Windflowers,
风之花
Beautiful windflowers,
美丽的风之花
I couldn't wait to touch them, to smell them.
我等不及要触碰她们,俯嗅她们
I held them closely,
紧紧的拥抱着她们
Now I can not break away.
如今我已无法自拔
The sweet bouquet disappears,
甜美的花束消失了
Like the vapor in the desert,
彷佛沙漠中的一阵烟雾
So take a warning son,
小心一点啊孩子
Windflowers,
风之花
Ancient windflowers,
古老的风之花
Their beauty captures every young dreamer,
她们的美丽掳获了
who lingers near them,
每个徘徊不去的年轻梦想者
But ancient windflowers,
古老的风之花
I love you.
我爱你
本文地址:http://www.dioenglish.com/writing/essay/9346.html