夏之眠 希望长着翅膀 新东方英语美文 中英双语
阅读 : 次
Bed in Summer
夏之眠
In winter I get up at night
冬日里我夜里起床
And dress by yellow candle-light
借着昏黄的烛光穿衣裳
In summer, quite the other way,
夏日里可不一样
I have to go to bed by day.
我不得不白日里就睡觉上床
I have to go to bed and see.
小鸟儿仍在树上蹦蹦跳跳
The birds still hopping on the tree,
大人们的脚步声
Or hear the grown-up people's feet,
还在大街上回响
Still going past me in the street.
我却得早早睡觉上床
And does it not seem hard to you,
天空还是那么蔚蓝,明亮
When all the sky is clear and blue,
我多么想嬉戏,玩耍
And I should like so much to play,
你是否觉得
To have to go to bed by day?
这时候就睡觉难入梦乡?
本文地址:http://www.dioenglish.com/writing/essay/9350.html