赖狗的智慧之光
1.Well, this day was a total waste of makeup.唉!又浪费了一天。
2.Make yourself at home! Clean my kitchen.千万不要拘束!来打扫厨房吧。
3.Don't bother me. I’m living happily ever after.别打扰我了,否则我今后的日子会很好过的。
4.Do I look like a freaking people person?你看我是不是一个奇怪的人们人?
5.This isn't an office. It’s Hell with fluorescent lighting.这里不是办公室,是地狱通上电后的景象。
6.Don't bother me. I’m living happily ever after.别打扰我了,否则我今后的日子会很好过的。
7.Do I look like a freaking people person?你看我是不是一个奇怪的人们人?
8.This isn't an office. It’s Hell with fluorescent lighting.这里不是办公室,是地狱通上电后的景象。
9.If I throw a stick, will you leave?如果我给你一大棒,你可以走了吗?
10. I like cats, too. Let's exchange recipes.我也很喜欢猫。来交流一下食谱怎么样?
11. Ambivalent? Well, yes and no.自相矛盾?怎么说呢,有点和根本没有。
12. Did the aliens forget to remove your anal probe?外星人是不是忘了拔掉你屁眼上的探针?
13. Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed.不管你脸上挂什么表情,你就是错过了。
14. Suburbia: where they tear out the trees城市郊区的居民就是把树们全砍倒再以他们的姓氏命名街道的人。
15. Do they ever shut up on your planet?他们也冲你们星球大喊大叫吗?
16. Are those your eyeballs? I found them in my cleavage.是你的眼球吗?我发现它们夹在镊子里面了。
17. I'm not your type. I’m not inflatable.我不是你那种类型。我是不可充气式的。
18. I'm trying to imagine you with a personality.我尽量把你想象成一个人。
19. A cubicle is just a padded cell without a door.立方体就是一间添满东西的没有门的房子。
20. Stress is when you wake up screaming & you realize you haven't fallen asleep yet.压力就是当你醒过来时发出凄厉的尖叫,意识到你根本就没有睡着。
21. Don't worry. I forgot your name, too!别着急。我也想不起你叫什么名字了!
22. Adults are just kids who owe money.大人就是自己有钱的那种小孩。
23. You say I'm a bitch like it’s a bad thing.我说我是婊子,好象多不光彩似的。
24. Nice perfume. Must you marinate in it?香水倒是好香水,不过你非得拿这玩意儿当洗澡水使吗?
25. Chaos, panic, & disorder - my work here is done.乱成一团,惊慌不已,神经错乱。我今天的工作已经做完了。
26. If I want to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'll put shoes on my cat. 如果我想听吧嗒吧嗒的声音的话,不用劳您大驾,我让我自己的猫穿上我自己的鞋子晃两圈就成。
27. You look like shit. Is that the style now?你看起来真像一堆屎。现在是不是流行这种风格?
幽默 笑话本文地址:http://www.dioenglish.com/writing/humor/42533.html