手机版

结语:请求面谈及客套语

阅读 :

  Key Sentences(重点句子)

  969.I hope to have the pleasure of an interview.

  恳请予以面谈机会。

  970.I should welcome a personal interview at your convenience.

  欢迎在方便时给予面谈的机会。

  971.I shall appreciate a reply from you in regard to my application.

  愿早日收到回信,本人将十分荣幸。

  972.I trust you will consider this application favorably and I wish to assure you that I should make every effort to be worthy of the confidence you may place in me.

  若贵公司对我求职应聘能予考虑,本人可提出保证,将尽力为贵公司效力,敬请信赖。

  973.I shall be very glad if you can give me a personal interview at your convenience.

  倘蒙阁下接见,将不胜感激。

  974.I am well-trained and experienced in all the many duties and responsibilities of a good secretary;and I should like the opportunity of coming in and talking with you personally.May I?

  我受过良好的训练,熟悉做为一名出色的秘书所应承担的责任与义务。我希望能有机会来和您面谈,不知可否?

  975.I should be glad to have a personal interview and can furnish references if desired.

  本人乐于有面谈机会,如需推荐人,随时可提供。

  976.Your reply will be greatly appreciated.

  如能回信,本人将不胜感激。

  977.Please feel free to contact me if you wish more information.Thank you very much for your consideration and I look forward to hearing from you.

  如需详细了解情况,请尽管与我联系。谢谢你的关心并期待您的答复。

  978.I would welcome an interview at any time convenient to you.If my application is successful,I assure that I would make every effort to be worthy of the confidence you may place in me.Thank you very much.

  本人乐意随时接受面试。倘蒙录用,定当不负所望,尽力而为。谢谢。

  979.Thank you very much for your consideration and I look for-ward to hearing from you soon.

  谢谢您的考虑,祈候佳音。

  980.I will be glad to have an interview at your earliest convenience.Thank you for your time and consideration.

  若蒙接见,请速惠函通知,不胜感激。谢谢你的考虑。

  981.I wish to assure you that,if successful,I would endeavor to give you every satisfaction.

  如蒙不弃,本人将尽力服务,使诸事满意。

  982.Thank you in advance for your consideration and courtesy.

  承蒙阁下关怀和礼遇,至表感激。

  983.May I come in for an interview at your convenience?

  可否于您方便之时给予面谈?

  Notes 注释

  1.at your convenience

  在您方便的时候

  convenience n.便利,方便

  2.appreciate v.感激

  3.confidence n.信任

  4.if desired为if it is desired的省略式。译为:如果需要的话

  5.endeavor v.努力,尽力

  6.courtesy n.礼貌,礼遇

  7.Reasons for Leaving离职原因

  8.higher salary更高的薪水

  9.opportunities for promotion有升迁机会

  10.personal contact个人接触

  11.location工作地点

  12.friendly co-workers and supervisors友好的同事和上司

  13.chances to learn new skills学习新业务的机会

  14.chances to do work that's important有机会做更重要的工作

  15.like the work喜欢那种工作

  16.better benefits更优厚的福利

  17.job stability工作稳定性

  18.more formal更为正式的工作

  19.hours工作时间

  20.safety enviornment安全的工作环境

  21.chances to use one's talent发挥所长的机会

  22.feel needed感到为人所需

  23.more job satisfaction更多的工作满足感

更多 英语书信格式英文书信格式英语写信格式英文写信格式英语信件格式英文信格式

英语求职信英文求职信求职信英文,请继续关注 英语作文大全

本文标题:结语:请求面谈及客套语 - 英语书信格式_英语写信格式_英语求职信
本文地址:http://www.dioenglish.com/writing/letter/40199.html

上一篇:关于随函附件 下一篇:查询是否被录用

相关文章

你可能感兴趣