英语中表达幸福快乐的各种方法
I’m happy.我很高兴
I’m ecstatic.我高兴得忘乎所以了。
I’m thrilled.我太激动了。
I’m in heaven.我好象到了天堂。
I’m glad to hear it.听到这个消息我很高兴。
I’ve never been this happy.我从没有这么高兴过。
That’s good news.真是个好消息。
I feel great.舒服极了。
I’m in a good mood today.我今天心情很好。
I’m walking on air.我高兴得飘飘欲仙。
I jumped for joy.我高兴得跳了起来。
This is too good to be true.这简直不敢让人相信。
Nothing could be more wonderful.没有比这更让人高兴的了。
I made it!我成功了。
You did it.你干得不错。
I’m lucky.我运气好。
Thank heavens!谢天谢地。
幸福的定义:
1.Happiness: a good bank account, a good cook, and a good digestion.
幸福:可观的银行存款,好厨子和好胃口。
注:不同人对幸福的定义各不相同,你觉着吃龙虾幸福,我能吃上肉馅饼就满足得不得了了。
2.Someone said that the ideal life is to live in an English country home, engage a
Chinese cook, marry a Japanese wife, and take a French mistress.
有人说过理想的生活是住在英国乡村的家里,雇一个中国厨师,娶一个日本太太,找一个法国情妇。
注:还有人说理想的生活是早点儿上天堂。
3.Most of the happiness in this world consists of possessing what others can’t get.
世界上大多数的幸福在于拥有他人得不到的东西。
注:幸福就是一种感觉。周围的人都骑自行车,而你有辆夏利,你感到幸福;如果你有辆富康,周围人全开宝马,你可能也不会有幸福感。
4.Happiness is not a goal, it is a by-product.
幸福不是目标,是副产品。
注:你老喊着“我要幸福”未必就幸福,你在做自己喜欢做的事情中感受到幸福。
5.Happiness is good health plus a bad memory.
幸福就是好身体加上坏记性。
注:你们家房子着火了,你去邻居家找洗脸盆接水,结果被新闻联播吸引住了,把着火的事儿了给忘了。
带着感恩的心去生活,快乐自然洋溢。
6.Everyday is a gift.每天都是一个礼物。
7.I feel happy. I have only two hands, but I have two pairs of gloves.
我很愉快,因为我只有两只手,却有两副手套。
注:让自己高兴是件非常简单的事情。
8.How beautifully everything is arranged by Nature; as soon as a child enters the world,it finds a mother ready to take care of it.
大自然安排的每件事情都很奇妙啊;孩子一来到这个世上,就发现有个母亲已经准备好了照料它。
解释:学习这种从不同的角度看问题的有趣的思维方式,孩子一来到这个世上,妈妈就在那儿等着照顾他。
9.I felt sorry for myself because I had no shoes --- until I met a man who had no feet.
我自己感到很难过,因为我没有鞋穿——直到我遇见一个没有脚的人。
10.My left leg is bad one day and my right leg is bad the next. Thank God I’m not a centipede.
今天左腿有毛病,明天右腿又出问题,感谢上帝我不是蜈蚣。
珍惜目前的每一刻时光,快乐真情流露。
11.Don’t postpone joy.不要推迟快乐。
12.No man is a failure who is enjoying life.
享受生命的人都不是失败者。
13.Enjoy life, this is not a dress rehearsal.
享受生命,这不是试穿衣服。
注:衣服不合适了你可以再换,如果你苦闷一生,到时候后悔没有任何用处。
14.The most precious thing we have is life. Yet it has absolutely no trade-in value.
我们拥有的最珍贵的东西就是生命,它还绝对没有折旧价值。
注:二手房越来越贵,二手车卖得也不便宜,但二手生命就不值钱了。
生活有希望,才快乐。
15.在好莱坞人人都梦想得到奥斯卡奖,连乞丐都满怀着希望,乞丐要饭时,旁边立了块牌子,上面写着:
Help keep my Oscar Hopes Alive.
帮帮忙,让我保持我的奥斯卡希望。
对生活充满希望,努力奋斗,不必担心结果,心态恬淡快乐。
16.We should hope for the best, but prepare for the worst. The worst result is that we can’t get out of the world alive.
我们应该做最好的打算,做最坏的准备。最坏的结果是我们不能活着走出这个世界。
自己的希望要在一定程度上切合实际,获得满足的快乐。
17.Someday I hope to have a whole complex of caves.
我希望有一天我能拥有整个山洞。
注:这是原始人的理想。人和人的理想是不一样的。有人想拥有一家大型鞋业公司,有人的理想是拥有一双二手鞋。
本文地址:http://www.dioenglish.com/writing/samples/100631.html