手机版

国际英文演讲高手指导第28课:百年经典演说回放

阅读 :

《国际英文演讲高手指导》 :用你的语言改变你的人生 精辟的演讲技巧为你揭开演讲之迷,从此踏上成功的演讲之路!商务演讲发掘在商界纵横捭阖,做一个出色的企业家必须具备的语言能力,展示企业家的风范!国家领导人经典演讲说出最代表中国国情的英语,介绍中国,传播文明!政治演讲了解政治演讲的风格,学习伟大政治家的演讲风范!把听众引入正确的位置深层挖掘演讲技巧,用精彩绝伦的语言套牢听众的视线、精神与灵魂。Great American Historical Addresses

百年经典演说回放Great speeches will absolutely not fade out from people's hearts,

they still shake your soul whenever you pick them up.

The following two speeches selected give strong support to my words.

These two speeches really change the course of history,

they are delivered in high spirit and full of encouraging words,

throwing us in a sense of asking what you can do for Chinaand loving freedom and peace.Ask What You Can Do For Your Country by John F kennedy

你能为国家做些什么 约翰.肯尼迪

In your hands,my fellow citizens,more than mine,will rest the final success or failure of our course.

同胞们,我们事业的最终成败,掌握在你们、而不是我的手里。

Since this country was founded,each generation of Americanshas been summon to give testimony to its national loyalty.

从这个国家开始建立之日起,每一代美国人都曾经被召唤去为祖国效忠。

The graves of youg Americans who answered the call to service surround the glole.

年轻的美国人响应了要他们服务的号召,他们的忠骨遍埋世界各地。

Now the trumpet summons us again-not as a call to bear arms,though arms we need;

现在,召唤我们的号角又吹响了——不是号召我们拿起武器,虽然我们需要武器;

not as a call to battle,though emattled we are;

不是号召我们奔赴战场,虽然我们严阵以待;

but a call to bear the burden of a long twilight struggle,year out,"rejoicing in hope,patien in bribulation",

这号角声号召我们去承受那漫长的黎明前的战斗,年复一年,“在希望中欢欣,在苦难中忍耐”,

a struggle against the common enemies of man:tyranny,poverty,disease and war itself.

这是一场反对专制、贫穷、疾病和战争等人类共同敌人的战斗。

Can we forge against these enemies a grand and global alliance,North and South,

我们能否建立一个将东、西、南、北连在一起的伟大的全球性联盟来对抗这些敌人,

East and West that can assure a more fruitful life for all mankind?

以确保整个人类有更为丰硕的生活呢?

Will you join in that historic effort?

你们愿意加入到这一具有历史意义的行动中去吗?

In the long history of the world,

在世界的漫长历史上,

only a few generations have been granted the role of defending freedomin its hour of maximum danger.

只有少数几代人能在自由面临极大危险的关头被赋予捍卫自由的任务。

I don not shrink from thids responsibility;I welcome it.

在这一重任面前,我不退宿,我欢迎这一重任。

I do not believe that any of us would exchange places with any other peopleor any other generation.

我认为,我们中间不会有人愿意同其他民族或另一代人调换位置。

The engergy,the faith,the devotion which we bring to this endeavorwill light our country and all who serve it,

我们为这事业付出的精力、信念和献身精神将照耀我们的国家和为国效劳的人,

and the glow from that fire can truly light the world.

这一火焰发出的光芒将真正普照全世界。

And so,my fellow Americans,ask not what your country can do for you,ask what you can do for your country.

因此,美国同胞们,不要问你的国家能为你做些什么,而是问你自己能为你的国家做些什么。

My fellow citizens of the world,ask not what America will do for you,but wht together we can do for the freedom of man.

世界各国的公民们,不要问美国会为你们做些什么,而是问我们一起能为人类自由做些什么。

Finally,whether you are citizens of America or citizens of the world,

最后,不管你们是美国公民还是世界公民,

ask of us here the same high standards of strength and sacrifice which we ask of you.

请以我们向你们要求的奉献力量与牺牲的崇高标准来要求我们。

With a good conscience our only sure reward,with history the final judge of our deeds,let us go forth to lead the land we love,asking His blessing and His help,

让我们引导我们所挚爱的祖国奋勇前进。祈求上帝的祝福与帮助,

but knowing that here on earth God's work must truly be our own.

但是我们知道:在此世间,上帝的工作就必定是我们自己的工作。
 

更多 英语演讲小短文英文演讲稿英语演讲稿 相关文章和资料,请继续关注 英语作文大全

本文标题:国际英文演讲高手指导第28课:百年经典演说回放 - 英语演讲稿_英语演讲稿范文_英文演讲稿
本文地址:http://www.dioenglish.com/writing/speech/14403.html

相关文章

你可能感兴趣