Peter And Three kittens(4) 皮特和三只小猫(4)
"You should ask Humpty Dumpty," suggested the three little pigs. "He sits so high up on his wall that he sees everything. Maybe he has seen your mittens."
“你们应该问问汉仆.达谱,”三只小猪建议。“他坐在他家的很高的墙上让他能看见每件事情。也许他看见了你们的拳击手套。”
Peter and the three kittens thanked the pigs and said good-bye. Then off they went.
皮特和三只小猫谢过了三只小猪就去找汉仆.达谱了。
Before long, they came to a very high wall with a strange, little man sitting on top.
不久,他们来到一堵非常高的墙面前,一个陌生的,很小的人坐在墙上。
Excuse me," said Peter Cottontail, "Are you Humpty Dumpty?"
“打扰一下,”皮特说,“你是汉仆.达谱吗?”
"Yes, I am," said the man, "How can I help you?"
“是的,”那个人说,“我能帮助你们吗?”
Once again, the three little kittens explained how they lost their mittens. And they became so sad that again they began to cry.
三只小猫把怎么丢失拳击手套的事又解释了一遍。他们如此地伤心以致他们哭了。
"Do not cry, little kittens," said Humpty Dumpty. "This morning I saw three little kittens hide their mittens in the tall grass next to the Babbling Brook."
“不要哭,小猫,”汉仆.达谱说,“今天早上我看见三只小猫在胡说河边的高草中藏他们的拳击手套。”
The three litten kittens began to dance and sing.
三只小猫开始又跳又唱。
"Now we remember! Thank you, thank you!" they cheered.
“现在我们记得了!谢谢你,谢谢你!”他们欢呼。
更多 英语小故事、英文故事、英语故事、英语童话故事、少儿英语故事、儿童英语故事,
请继续关注 英语作文大全
皮特和三只小猫本文地址:http://www.dioenglish.com/writing/story/41024.html