常用国际商务信函文体模式四:确认
下面是一些商务英语在写作方面的一些练习,在写作上会给大家一些帮助,有助于我们更好地理解与发挥,现在让我们大家一起来学习一下这些语句吧!
确认
To confirm||Confirming||Confirmation
为确认
In Confirmation of
确认书
A letter of confirmation
关于上周本公司通过电话给您的报价, 我们特予以确认。
We confirm our call of last week respecting our offers to you.
兹确认我们5月3日所发函并告知您发来的货物已如期到达。
We confirm our respects of the 3rd May, and inform you that your consignment has dulyarrived.
兹确认已收到"O"号轮船送来的货物, 现寄去550美元的支票一张。请查取。
I confirm the receipt of your shipment by m.s. "O", and now send you a cheque, valuing $550.
兹确认我上星期致您函, 请及早约定与我方代表面谈的日期。
Confirming our letter of last week, we ask you to appoint an early interview with ourrepresentative.
兹确认本公司6月11日的信, 同函附上50包的提单。请查收。
Confirming ours of the 11th June, we now hand you enclosed B/L for 50 packages.
兹确认昨天致您的信并欣告今天我们已给你们开出汇票。
We confirm our respects of yesterday, and have the pleasure to inform you that we havedrawn this day on you.
兹确认您昨天向我们提出的订单。承惠顾非常欣慰。
We have much pleasure in confirming herewith the order which you kindly placed with usyesterday.
您对我公司所提订单, 请务必于明天下午三时前来电确认。
Kindly let us have confirmation of these orders by telegraph tomorrow by 3 p.m.
谨确认今日电报, 非常遗撼, 该工厂于昨夜被毁于火。
In confirmation of my cable today, I regret to state that the factory was completely destroyedby fire last night.
为确认今早电话中所订货物, 请寄来订货单。
Kindly give us an order sheet in confirmation of the message by telephone of this morning.
本文地址:http://www.dioenglish.com/writing/englishtest/bec/26743.html