趣味幽默双语笑话 小白兔买面包
小白兔买面包
One day a little white rabbit went to a bakery and asked, "Have you got 100 buns?"
一天有只小白兔来到面包店问:“请问你们有100个小面包吗?”
The shopkeeper answered, "Sorry, we don't have that many."
老板回答:“抱歉我们没有那么多。”
"Oh, that's a pity!" said the rabbit and left, disappointed.
“哦,太遗憾了。”小白兔失望地离开了。
The second day the little white rabbit went to the bakery again and asked, "Have you got 100 buns?"
第二天小白兔又来到那个面包店问:“请问你们有100个小面包吗?”
The shopkeeper again answered, "Sorry, we don't have that many."
老板仍回答:“抱歉我们没有那么多。”
"Oh, it's a pity," said the rabbit, and again left, disappointed.
“哦,太遗憾了。”小白兔又失望地离开了。
The third day the little white rabbit went again to the bakery and asked, "Have you got 100 buns?"
第三天小白兔依然来到那家面包店,问:“请问你们有100个小面包吗?”
"Oh, yes we have 100 buns today!" the shopkeeper answered gladly.
“啊是的,今天我们有100个小面包啦!”老板高兴地回答。
"That's great, I'll buy two, thank you!"
“那太好啦!我买2个,谢谢!”
The shopkeeper stood silently.
老板无语了……
本文地址:http://www.dioenglish.com/writing/humor/33396.html