外国最新英语幽默笑话精粹54:关于身份问题的教育 (中英)
Scene一A grade one classroom on a warm summer afternoon.
场景:夏天一个炎热的下午,一年级的教室里。
Teacher: We are going to have a spelling competition this afternoon. Anyone who can spell a word correctly can go home early. We’11 start with Mary. What did you do at lunchtime?
老师问:“今天下午我们来进行一场拼词比赛。谁能准确无误地拼出一个单词就可以早回家了。我们先从玛莉开始,你午饭时间去干什么了?”
Mary: I played in the sandpit.
玛莉回答:“我在沙坑里玩。”
Teacher: Mary, can you spell "pit?"
老师说:“玛莉你可以拼写‘沙坑’这个词吗?”
Mary: P …I … T?
玛莉: "P. . . I. . . T?"
Teacher: Very good,you may go. Now Tommy , what did you do at lunch?
老师:“非常好,你可以走了。现在轮到汤米了,你午饭时间都干什么了?”
Tommy: I was playing with my toy car.
汤米:“我在玩我的玩具车。”
Teacher: Tommy,can you spell "car"?
老师:“那你会拼‘车’这个词吗?”
Tommy: C…A …R
汤米:"C. . . A. . . R"
Teacher: Very good,you may go. Now Johnny, why are you crying?
老师:“非常好,你也可以走了。下一个,约翰尼,你为什么哭呀?”
Johnny(sniff): Because Tommy and Mary wouldn’t play with me at lunchtime, just because I'm black.
约翰尼(抽泣):“汤米和玛莉都不和我玩,就因为我是个黑人。”
Teacher: My God. That's racial prejudice. Johnny,can you spell "racial prejudice?"
老师:“上帝呀,这简直就是种族歧视,好了约翰尼,你能把‘种族歧视’拼出来吗?”
本文地址:http://www.dioenglish.com/writing/humor/8522.html