老外如何辨别中国人4
56.You like Chinese films in their original undubbed versions. 你喜欢没有配过音的中国电影.
57.You love Chinese Martial Arts films. 你喜欢中国功夫片.
58.You've learnt some form of martial arts. 你会一些中国武术
59.Shaolin actually means something to you.少林对你来说是有特别含义的
60.You like congee with thousand-year-old eggs. 你喜欢很老的蛋配的粥. (What?)应该是皮蛋瘦肉粥吧
61.You prefer your shrimp with the heads and legs still attached. 你喜欢有头尾的虾.
62.You never call your parents just to say hi. 你从不为了问声好而给你父母打电话. (失实严重, 这个老外认识的中国人都太抠门了, 连个国际长途也省, bs之)
63.If you don"t live at home,when your parents call,they ask if you"ve eaten,even if it's midnight.如果你不在家, 你的父母会打电话问你“吃了吗”, 就算半夜12点也不例外.
64.When you"re sick,your parents tell you not to eat fried foods or baked goods due to yeet hay. 当你病了的时候, 你父母要你不吃油炸食品和烤的东西, 因为"热气yeet hay".( 广东音)
65.You know what yeet hay is. 你知道什么是热气
66.You e-mail your Chinese friends at work,even though you only 10feet apart. 你上班时给你中国朋友send email, 即使你们相距10尺.
67.You use a face cloth. 你敷面膜.
68.You starve yourself before going to all you can eat places. 你去吃自助餐前会把自己饿个半死.
69.You know someone who can get you a good deal on jewelry or electronics. 你认识可以打折卖给你珠宝或电器的人.
70.You save your old Coke bottle glasses even though you"re never going to use them again. 你留着用过的可乐瓶.
本文地址:http://www.dioenglish.com/writing/humor/38049.html