小英雄
In the summer, father fox and mother fox took little fox for a walk every evening.
夏天时,狐狸爸爸还有狐狸妈妈每天傍晚都带着小狐狸去散步。
Little fox watched how father fox move.
小狐狸观看狐狸爸爸如何移动。
He was so quiet and he always caught the little mice.
他是如此悄声无息,而且他总是抓到小老鼠。
“My daddy is the greatest!” Little fox always said.
小狐狸总是说:“我的爸爸是最棒的!”
“Listen quietly and count your steps carefully”
“静静地听,并小心地计算你的脚步。”
Mother fox told little fox,
狐狸妈妈告诉小狐狸,
“Remember to use your great fox ears and your quiet fox steps.”
“要记得运用你最棒的狐狸耳朵和你安静的狐狸脚步。”
“But……”
“可是……”
Little fox said.
小狐狸说。
“Can‘t I just stay with you?”
“我不能只留在你身边吗?”
“My dearest baby, very soon you will be a big and great fox.” said father fox with a smile.
狐狸爸爸笑着说:“哈哈,我最亲爱的宝贝,你很快就会成为一只又高大又棒的狐狸”
“And all the other foxes will love you.” said mother fox.
狐狸妈妈说:“而且所以其他的狐狸将会敬爱你。”
One afternoon in an early autumn, mother fox told little fox:
在一个初秋的下午,狐狸妈妈告诉小狐狸:
“Baby, from now on, you will practice looking for food by yourself.”
“宝贝,现在开始你要练习自己觅食了”
“Aren‘t you going to be with me?” asked little fox.
小狐狸问:“你不陪我一起吗?”
“Trust me, you can do it.” said mother fox.
狐狸妈妈说:“相信我,你一定可以的。”
Little fox set out from the cave,
小狐狸从洞里出发,
He walked very quietly.
他悄悄地走着。
Suddenly, he heard a sound.
忽然,他听到一声
“Squeak Squeak……”
吱吱的声音。
“Hooray!” Little fox shouted as he ran.
小狐狸欢呼着奔跑过去。
But his loud voice scared the little mouse away.
但是他的大嗓门已把小老鼠吓跑了。
单词
1. Set out 出发
2. Hooray 欢呼声
3. Squeak 吱吱声
4. Scare away 吓跑
更多 英语小故事、英文故事、英语故事、英语童话故事、少儿英语故事、儿童英语故事,
请继续关注 英语作文大全
英语 故事本文地址:http://www.dioenglish.com/writing/story/51896.html