外国最新英语幽默笑话精粹203:如果我先死了怎么办(中英)
A couple who have been married for 20 years is preparing for bed when the following conversation takes place. . .
一对已经结婚20年的夫妇正准备睡觉,然后就有了下面这段对话:
She: "Honey, if I die before you, would you remarry?"
妻子:亲爱的,如果我死在你前面了,你会再婚吗?
He: "That's a morbid question!”
丈夫:这是个可怕的问题。
She: "No, I really want to know.”
妻子:可我真的想知道!
He (pauses to think): "Yes, I suppose after a decent amount of time I might Remarry.”
丈夫:对,我想在你死了相当长一段时间后,我也许会再婚的。
She: "Would she live in our house?"
妻子:那她会住我们的房子吗?
He: "Well, the mortgage is almost paid off一would you really expect me to move?"
丈夫:咱们的抵押贷款已经还清了,难道你真的忍心让我搬家吗?
She: "Would she wear my mink coat?"
妻子:那她会穿我的貂皮大衣吗?
He: "You know I paid幻,500 for that coat- would you really want me to sell it for a loss?"
丈夫:你是知道的,我可是花了3500美元买的这件大衣,难道你真的忍心,由于你的去世就让我把这大衣卖了吗?
She: "Well, would she drive my BMW?"
妻子:那她会开我的宝马吗?
He: "No. Absolutely not. She know how to drive a stick shift!”
丈夫:不,决不会,她不会开手动档的车。
本文地址:http://www.dioenglish.com/writing/humor/10107.html