外国最新英语幽默笑话精粹149:是死是活(中英)
阅读 : 次
Genuine court transcript. . .
真实的法庭记录……
Q: Doctor, before you performed the autopsy, did you check for a pulse?
问:在你解剖之前你有没有检查脉搏?
A: No.
答:没有。
Q: Did you check for blood pressure?
问:你有没有检查血压?
A: No.
答:没有。
Q: Did you check for breathing?
问:你检查呼吸情况了吗?
A: No.
答:没有。
Q: So, then it is possible that the patent was alive when you began the autopsy?
问:这么说,病人也有可能在你开始解剖前还活着。
A: No.
答:没有。
Q: How can you be so sure, Doctor?
问:你怎么这么确定,医生?
A: Because his brain was sitting on my desk in a jar.
答:因为他的脑子在我桌子上的一个瓶子里。
Q: But could the patient have still been alive nevertheless?
问:但是病人仍然有可能还活着吗?
A: Yes,it is possible that he could have been ali
答:是的,他有可能还活着,并在某个地方正在审案子呢。
本文地址:http://www.dioenglish.com/writing/humor/10115.html