外国最新英语幽默笑话精粹24:金色的酒吧 (中英)
One night, a man comes home slightly drunk and his wife ( who is suspecting he’s cheating on her) questions his whereabouts…
一天深夜,一个男人稍有醉意回到家中。他的妻子问他去哪了(她有些怀疑他的话)。
Wife: "Where were you?"
妻子:“你去哪了?”
Man: "I was at this new bar called the Golden Bar. Everything is golden.”
丈夫:“我去了一个叫金色酒吧的新开张的酒吧。里面的一切都是金的。”
Wife: "Sure you were. There' s no such place”
妻子:“你真去了吗? 根本没有这种地方!”
Man: "There is! They have huge golden doors, a golden floors, and even golden urinals !”
丈夫:“有!那里有一扇大金门,金地板和金的便池!”
Wife: "Oh, I BELEIVE you 100%.”
妻子:‘好,就算我恻言你!”
So, the next day the wife looks through the phone book for this golden bar. She’s surprised when she finds a Golden Bar located across town. She decides to call up and check this out for herself…
第二天,他的妻子在电话号码簿里查金色酒吧的电话。使她吃惊的是金色酒吧就在他们住的小镇的另一头。她决定打电话过去证实一下她丈夫的话。
Wife: "Is this the Golden Bar?"
妻子:“这里是金色酒吧吗?”
Bartender: "Yes it is.”
酒吧服务员:“是的,金色酒吧。”
Wife: "Do you have huge golden doors? "
妻子:“你们那里是不是有一扇金色大门?”
Bartender: "Yes we do…”
酒吧服务员:“是的,我们有......”
Wife: "Do you have golden floors?"
妻子:“你们的地板也是金色的?”
Bartender; "We have them, too…”
酒吧服务员:“是的,这也对……”
Wife: "What about golden urinals?"
妻子:“那有没有金色便池?”
Bartender( speaking away from phone):"Hey Max,I think we have a lead on the guy that fouled your alto-sax.”
酒吧服务员在电话那头问:“嘿,马克斯,我认为那天有人往你的高音萨克斯里小便的事有线索了。”
本文地址:http://www.dioenglish.com/writing/humor/8487.html